Congratulations! You’re registered for CPhT LIVE 2021.
CPhT LIVE 2021 will be the largest event ever held for pharmacy technicians and is going to connect pharmacy technicians from all over the United States and beyond!
It’s now time for you to set up your account to gain access.
You will receive an email each day with Zoom links for each individual LIVE session. It is recommended that you create your own profile to enter the CPhT LIVE 2021 Hub so you can have access to all sessions, bonuses, handouts/resources, etc.
Instructions for gaining access to the CPhT LIVE 2021 Hub (either on your computer, phone, or iPad). Be sure to read carefully to ensure that all of this great content is available to you!
Note that if you have an Android device, you will need to use the Circle Communities online version on a computer.
Instructions for Computer/Phone:
1. Go to the following link: https://community.pharmacytechnician.org/home
2. Click Sign Up with an Email
3. On the new page, begin the first steps for creating your profile: Enter your full name and create a password
4. Click accept terms and conditions, if not already selected
5. Click the verification button and complete the verification task
6. Once complete, click the Sign-Up button
7. On the next page, you can continue creating your profile, i.e. add a photo, create a headline, write a bio, enter your location
a. Once complete, click the Continue button
b. If you do not wish to enter additional information, click the Skip button
8. Once complete, you will be placed into the NPTA CPhT LIVE 2021 Hub where you will have access to:
- Every Day’s Scheduled Programming Organized by Specific Day
- and more
Instructions for App Download (iOS Only)
1. Download Circle Communities App
i. Circle Communities is only available on iOS
2. You will be asked to enter the email you registered with in order to receive a verification code
a. This verification code will be sent to your email
i. Take your verification code and place it into the appropriate boxes within the app
b. Check your Junk/Spam folder if you do not see it at first
3. After placing the code into the boxes, you will be sent to the CPhT LIVE 2021 Hub
a. This means you are logged in!
4. In the top right corner, click Join
5. If there is no “Join” click feature in the top right corner of the app, then you are good to go!
6. In the top left of the app, there is a Menu feature that allows access to all of the individual hubs
7. On the bottom of the app (from left to right) you should see a Home button, a Search button, a Post button, a Notification button, and a Direct Messaging button